LV7.1不能用Instrument I/O assistant?

剛剛才發現LV7.1說不能用7.0才可以.我在NI網站上找到一篇文章                                                                  Instrument I/O Assistant 1.0.1 IS compatible with LabVIEW 7.1. The issue is really an installation problem - the Assistant installs LabVIEW support files under the LabVIEW directory. The I/O Assistant 1.0.1 was released before LabVIEW 7.1 released, so that the I/O Assistant cannot install LabVIEW 7.1 support files, it can only install LabVIEW 7.0 support files. Now, the LabVIEW 7.0 support files installed by the I/O Assistant 1.0.1 are compatible with LabVIEW 7.1 - they just need to be manually copied to the LabVIEW 7.1 directory.

I've included a zip file with the 4 LV support files necessary for IIOA 1.0.1 to run in LabVIEW 7.1. Create a directory under your LabVIEW 7.1 directory structure:

\LabVIEW 7.1\vi.lib\instrIOAsst

and unzip the contents of the archive into that new directory. Then you should be good to go. Let me know if you have any other problems.

-Tommy

把文章說的檔案複製到新建的資料夾中.重新啟動labview7.1好像還是不行.不過我到控制台新增移除選Instrument I/O Assistant,修復.修復完成後就ok了instrIOAsst.rar